lundi 1 février 2010

Looking for light

hey guys

last part of my trip in HK

P1200805
on the beach, there was a wedding photoshoot, it was really really kitsh

P1200840

P1200863

P1200829

IMGP6178

IMGP6177
hong kong by night is just awesome
(half of my snaps by night are blurry D: )

IMGP6518
tian tan buddha
IMGP6462
this is the "tree of buddha" just a symbol I think XD
IMGP6503
temple with pretty light, I forget my camera this day D:

last day we went to Lantau island, to see temple and buddha statue.

because in HK, we eat and shop (seriously, seems that restaurants are open all day and all night long !)most of the time there is not much photos

to be honest I don't feel like living in hong kong, too much noise, people, heat.
spending holidays is not a problem but think I couldn't bear this kind of stressfull life all the time.

1 commentaire:

Fate-Biscuit a dit…

Those pictures are amazing!