vendredi 9 avril 2010

Sometimes being bald is a good thing

I'm thinking (just thinking for the moment) of a new hairstyle...
but the more I think, the less I know what to do D:
like : shaving my hair could be fun...for 10 mn

if you could help me will be great : D
so I did few photobooth to show you few idea and how I'll look like or about...


well, I could let my hair grow and stop cutting my bang...

making silly face, with bows from chocolate eggs I get for Easter,
my bang hidden.

have shoulder length hair...
Photobucket

a bowler...
(looks quite good I think)
Photobucket
silly face because I'm silly hahaha

or boyish hairstyle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
(I can hardly put my hair on the side, they are too straight D: )

here you can see my poor photoshop skills : D
trying to see if I look good with a bowler haha
(it's Basil's idea to show you that)
Photobucket

4 commentaires:

linciel a dit…

J'aime bien les deux premières.
(enfin les autres photos sont rigolottes aussi XD)
Je trouve que la seconde à quelque chose d'assez "chic" et la première tu parrais toute jolie, toute sage :3

Rukya Morfey a dit…

donc je serai mieux avec des cheveux long?

silveril a dit…

J'aime bien la premiere, et puis la paint aussi :D

Kima a dit…

Une coupe courte permanentée façon mémé comme sur la toute toute dernière et le monde entier se retournera sur toi, bébi.