jeudi 10 juin 2010

I suppose you think you're very smart

Weeks ago I had a pic nic with a friend : D
It was a pretty cloudy day.
She had to look at me being silly in front of my tripod
poor her...




we had a little walk









I feel so lost and empty,
it started months ago and it get worst these latest days
everything is melted in my head,
moreover I'm tired of myself
but "this too shall pass" I suppose.

my exams are over, and I know that I fucked up a part of it,
I'll know if I pass in July, this piss me off...

I'm sick like hell which is too bad.
and I didn't find any summer job D:

but it's raining right now hiiii
and I'll see Philip Pullman at Shakespeare & co next saturday
I can't wait gni! gni! gni!

5 commentaires:

Sita a dit…

On se voit samedi ! Hiii :D
J'aime beaucoup la photo de tes pieds pas vus du haut

Rukya Morfey a dit…

ouiiii !!!
merci : D

linciel a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ces photos °o°
La quatrième est ma favorite.

Et sinon :

It's weird I feel the same since a long time.
It's hard to explain, maybe the world will really finish soon and a lot of people start to fell how everything is vain. (I hope the world will end with a zombie apocalyps and people eating their own babies to survive)

Or you are just tired.

linciel a dit…

to feel* not to fell >.>

Rukya Morfey a dit…

hu merci : D

indeed, I noticed that more and more people feel the same way...
if we were in the 17th century, this will be called "le mal du siecle" hahaha (Baudelaire is so epic win)
btw I don't want a zombie apocalyps 'cause I have a very bad cardio D: