mardi 30 novembre 2010

Swimming in the oceans

Took some snaps with Cornelia (more pics on her flickr) and Basil

Good occasion to use the slideshow :D
(and show you my awesome jellyfish like dress)

Photobucket
try to play with light
Photobucket
better pics of my wonderful dress
Photobucket
Oh yeah, look at me being stupid.
But here, you can see the jellyfish (do you?)

BTW,
I saw Deathly Hallows, it was good.
I'm really tired (oh, hello insomnia)
I forget to save my latest gouache on my computer,
to bad (silly me is silly)
I wish I was on holiday,
time is running and it freaks me out.

Song of the day : My Girl - The temptation

2 commentaires:

Fate-Biscuit a dit…

I love this song and these pictures...You look like you're having so much fun! :)

Ally a dit…

Puis je te demander si tu as réalisé le gif avec photoshop ?