samedi 6 août 2011

I want to eat cakes


(this+hot chocolate = to die for)

I have serious issue with sugar,
last wednesday I went to Laduree with Basil & Silv
my lunch was just: cake.


yummy cake

And today I ate nothing but cake for dinner,
we ate the whole cake with belette

I'll never have enough sugar running through my veins.

5 commentaires:

Basil a dit…

Cake lunch is the best kind of lunch.

Rukya Morfey a dit…

we'll end fat, dude

Silv a dit…

yet, we're going to do it again, and again. and never regret it

Anonyme a dit…

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

English Muse a dit…

oh YUM!!