vendredi 16 mars 2012

he will cut your head off

P1240410

I went to the museum of ceramics, in Rouen.
It worth a trip if you've nothing better to do, and its pretty cheap
(free for under 26) like 2€

There's some interesting works from different artists,
and load of ugly ceramics (but I saw few real beauty too) XD

There is also a room whose walls are covered with wood panels from the abbay of St. Amand
I must admit I appreciate the effect, and mostly the gold tone everywhere.
(people doesn't seem into gold, they told me a wall painted in gold will be awful ;_;
well, exept my mum who thought it could be funny but I suppose it doensn't count as it's probably her fault if I like sparkling things)

P1240384
I thought that pretty stuff was some cactus, but no it's just glass

P1240397
GOLD painted wood panel

P1240421

P1240427
really impressive work by Carole Chebron "Des têtes"

P1240432
perfect color combination

bonus pic: belette at the museum
P1240412

1 commentaire:

Anne-Perrine a dit…

Cute Belette <3 !